Hello hello!! After such a fun and busy year last year, and with this year looking even better, it seems like it’s time once again to add to our little team! I need to get a lot of stuff off of my plate so I can focus on shooting, marketing, connecting with human beings face to face instead of being on my computer ALL THE TIME! And we need to clear some stuff off of CoCo’s plate so she can focus on shooting and photo editing! So, I think it’s time to hire a Studio Manager!!!
What are we looking for?
- Part-time work – preferably at least 4 mornings/week, possibly an afternoon or two also
- Someone who will fit in well with our little team, and wants to work together to grow and improve Krista Photography
- Honest, detail-oriented, hard-working, creative, problem-solving go-getter who’s eager to learn – preferably someone fun :)
- Experience with some combination of Mac computers, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, excellent Communication skills
- Quickbooks, IT know-how, Lightroom &/or Photoshop a plus but NOT NECESSARY
- You’ll need a car to get to my home office in Woburn – and you’ll be a lot happier if it’s not a long commute (trust me ;)
- Someone who can start the sooner, the better!
What kinds of things could you be doing?
- Client Communication – you’d be the main point of contact for most clients and handle all of their questions, as well as sending them updates and information for their shoots
- Inbox Management – i.e. going through my inbox to weed out what’s personal, spam, stuff you can handle vs. stuff I should deal with
- Quickbooks – I would LOVE someone I could train, or who knows QB already, to handle some of the data entry & invoicing in Quickbooks
- Workflow Management – keep up with where we are on each job and who’s supposed to be doing what, and keeping us on task
- Shoot Workflow – uploading images to our proofing site & facebook, releasing images to clients, prepping discs of images for clients, etc.
- Digital Asset Management – Help us manage & implement amore efficient off-site backup situation.
- Marketing & Social Media projects
- Updating & managing our website
- Wedding Album Design
- Administrative Tasks
- Scheduling Assistants & Second Shooters
- Digital Asset Management
- IT Troubleshooting
- Assisting at weddings
- Various projects
- Cleaning the office for meetings :)
What will you get in return?
- Pay commensurate with experience and final job description
- Relatively Flexible Hours
- Fun, relaxed & productive work environment
- You’ll probably get to hear me singing to myself a lot, get to pet my cat a lot, and be part of some of these ridiculous photos :)
- You’ll get to be part of a fabulous team, make some new friends, and hopefully have some fun while you’re here!
If you’re interested, please send an email telling me a bit about yourself, why you’re interested in working for Krista Photography, a link to your work if you’re a photographer, and a resume to email@example.com! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!