It’s that time of year, and things are getting pretty busy over here at Krista Photography! It’s shaping up to be our busiest season yet, which is awesome! With all of this busyness comes a lot more work on the back end, and I’m realizing that CoCo and I can’t do it alone! So, we’re looking for some more help around here…
What are we looking for?
- One or 2 people to work part-time.
- Background in photography, graphic design, marketing, administrative assisting, or other applicable skills
- Honest, detail-oriented, hard-working, creative, problem-solver who’s eager to learn – preferably someone fun :)
- Experience with some combination of Mac computers, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Social Media, Lightroom & Photoshop
- You’ll need a car to get to my home office in Woburn
- Someone who can start the sooner, the better!
What kinds of things could you be doing?
- Managing vendor relations
- Marketing & Social Media projects
- Submitting images for publication
- Updating & managing our website
- Wedding Album Design
- Administrative Tasks
- Client Communication
- Scheduling Assistants & Second Shooters
- Culling & Color Correcting
- Digital Asset Management
- IT Troubleshooting
- Assisting at weddings
- Various projects
- Cleaning the office for meetings :)
What will you get in return?
- Pay commensurate with experience and final job description
- Flexible Hours
- Fun, relaxed & productive work environment
- You’ll probably get to hear me singing to myself a lot, get to pet my cat a lot, and hopefully have a little fun while you’re here :)
- You’ll get to work with US! Who wouldn’t want that?! :)
If you’re interested, please send an email telling me a bit about yourself, why you’re interested in working for Krista Photography, what kind of roles you’re interested in taking on, a link to your work if you’re a photographer, and a resume to email@example.com! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!